Mariah Carey Opens Up About Her Pregnancy

Mariah Carey graces the cover of the Life & Style magazine.  Mimi opens up about her "Babymoon" (pre-labor) and how she's enjoying her pregnancy.

In her last weeks of pregnancy, Mariah Carey reveals to Life & Style that she took a babymoon for a few days of luxurious rest and relaxation before her twins’ arrival! “A friend told me that before she had her son, she took a babymoon, which is something I’d never heard of before,” Mariah tells Life & Style. “Basically, it's an excuse to do something decadent before the babies arrive!”
And after being in her LA home exclusively for the past five months, the pregnant star needed time away! “I'm pretty sure most moms-to-be out there understand what I mean when I say that after a while of being pregnant, you start climbing the walls and just want to get out of the house,” Mariah says. “So I went to an amazing spa on the ocean with a couple of friends and, of course, Cha Cha and the puppies.”
During the retreat, she indulged in everything a mom-to-be would need, from spa treatments to decadent food and fun! “Since at this point I have to really take it easy, we played board games like Taboo and Catch Phrase, ordered spa food and got as many spa treatments as possible!” Her favorite? A foot massage! “They had a method of getting the circulation going in my feet,” Mariah says, “which slightly diminished the Sasquatch moment we’re dealing with right now. Lol!”
Mariah Carey—posing in the new issue of Life & Style—is happy to have been able to capture her final days of pregnancy. “I am so glad we took these pictures as a keepsake and a reminder of this time in my life,” she tells Life & Style. “Right now I'm counting down the days till we meet the babies.”
But when Mariah posed for these belly-baring photos (above) it “wasn't your typical high-glam shoot,” Mariah Carey’s hairstylist, Randi Petersen, tells Life & Style. “Mariah was able to stand up only for intervals of about 2 to 4 minutes per shot, when normally she'd be on her feet all night. I know she wanted to document this for her babies and fans, but they should know it wasn’t easy.”
Mariah is definitely glowing and I can't wait for "dem babies".
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment