Janet Jackson Signs A Production Deal With Lionsgate

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Janet has a new production deal with Lionsgate to develop and produce a feature film. When asked about the project, Janet said:

"Many people forget I started out as an actor.  I have been fortunate to work in the film industry, though not as much as I would like.  I have a passion for storytelling and have been doing it through my music for some time."


Mike Paseonek, Lionsgate President of Motion Picture Production and Development express his excitement on working with Ms. Jackson.

"She is a powerful on-screen presence, with a vast audience, and we believe she will have an equally powerful presence behind the scenes.  We are honored to be able to provide a home for her ideas, passion and immense talent."


I must say this is a good look Janet. Congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment