Who The F*** Want War: Bill Cosby Vs. Russell Simmons

Things got heated between Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons and legendary comedian Bill Cosby over the weekend at the Jackie Robinson Annual Awards dinner.  The feud between these two began back in 2009 when Simmons gave his opinion about Cosby's "State Of Emergency" project.  Russell felt Mr. Cosby was being very judgmental of black people.  According to Russell's blog on Global Grind he spotted Bill to apologize and Bill wasn't having it!

"I wanted to find him to apologize, to tell him I was sorry about my statements and to tell him I loved him.  Suddenly I turned and he was behind the curtain and I said "I love you" and he responded on some real hip-hop, "Get the f*ck out my face!"


His next move was straight up old school pre b-boy shit.  He walked by me and bumped me with his shoulder as I walked off stage after presenting my award to Sean [Combs] then loved him even more."


So if it would've went down, who do you think will win? I got my money on Russell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment